A nonwoven hybrid of fiberglass and polyester fibers constructed to a nominal 4.0 oz. per square yard dimensionally stable mat, engineered for use as an interlayer for asphalt paving. Paving mat is stable up to 495 degrees Fahrenheit to withstand elevated paving temperatures. When installed per manufacturers specifications in a field applied hot AC tack coat , the paving mat becomes an asphalt saturated membrane that provides an effective moisture barrier. In the pavement structure the paving mat provides low elongation, high immediate low strain tensile to retard crack reflection and extend pavement service life. Paving mat is designed to mill easily and recycle completely.
- TruPave Installation Guide Feb 2013 –
- Installation Procedures for GlasPave® Feb 2013 –
- GlasPave Water Proofing Tech Note 04-07-08 –
- AIA Paving Mat AIA Paving Mat Guideline: Fiberglass Mat Gen Spec 01-04-05 –
- IA Paving Mat Specification: Generic Installation Guide-HMAC 01-04-05 –
Shingling” of all rigid interlayers required on horizontal curves.